While many people know that New Perspectives is the region's leading touring theatre company, not many know that it is also a registered charity (number 1058309). Meeting our costs for touring shows created to engage widespread communities, including those with limited access to the arts, while maintaining low ticket prices, coupled with producing original and exciting work and inspiring emerging region-wide talent is a real challenge for a small company. Our public funding amounts to only 70% of the annual income so we need to raise vital funds to sustain and grow our work.
- Log onto Easyfundraising each time you shop online. By selecting New Perspectives as your nominated charity you will activate donations from the retailer at no extra when you shop online
- Take part in a run: Marathon, Half Marathon,10K Charity run
- Set yourself a challenge: on a static bike in the gym or weekend hike; arrange a 'bake-off' sale, coffee morning or cheese and wine night; hold a quiz night
- Raise or consider splitting funds raised at a charity or fun day in school or your workplace
- Reduce the Christmas cards you send and instead make an online donation to New Perspectives
- Host one of our performances in your community - simply contact Sally Anne Tye on 0115 973 9121 or email@example.com to see what is involved