We are currently recruiting a
We are widening our pool of Stage Managers. We typically produce four tours each year, most of which play rural and small-scale venues. These tours require staffing to the highest level, by actors and skilled and experienced stage management with an interest in and a passion for taking high quality productions to the regions.
The role will require you:
- To perform the duties of the Stage Manager on tour and in rehearsals.
- To operate lighting and sound for each performance on tour.
- To ensure the health and safety of the Company and to alert the senior management of any issues as they arise.
- To drive New Perspectives' van. (C1)
- To lead, with the help of the company members on tour, the get-ins and get-outs at each touring venue.
- At all times to act as an advocate and ambassador for New Perspectives on tour.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Application deadline: Tuesday 15 January 2019. Interviews at New Perspectives tbc.
Please send a cover letter, with an outline of your work history and an indication as to why you consider yourself right for this role, and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com