We are currently recruiting a
3 days per week; fixed term for one year
As an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, we are at a pivotal stage in our development as we embark on an increasingly ambitious programme of work; touring significant premieres with major partners, reaching new audiences and engaging deeply with communities. This role has been created to:
- Support the delivery of tours and new theatre at an increasingly ambitious level
- Increase our reach, impact and understanding of audiences across the country
- Strengthen our capacity for fundraising and earned income
The idea candidate will be passionate and highly motivated, with a strong track record in producing, engaging audiences and raising funds. The successful candidate will have a range of contacts across the arts industry and a strong sense of how to maximise the impact of our ambitious programme of work across different scales and widen our audience reach.
• 3 days per week part-time/fixed term
for one year
• £25,000 pro rata 3 days per week
Application deadline: Friday 1 June 2018 at 5.30pm. Interviews at New Perspectives on Friday 8 June 2018.
For further details please see the job pack and application details below.