We are widening our pool of Stage Managers!
We typically produce four tours each year, most of which play rural and small-scale venues. Our tours require staffing to the highest level, by actors and skilled and experienced stage management with an interest in and a passion for taking high quality productions to the regions.
The role of a Stage Manager on a New Perspectives tour will require you to:
- Perform the duties of the Stage Manager on tour and in rehearsals
- Operate lighting and sound for each performance on tour
- Ensure the health and safety of the Company and to alert the Technical & Production Manager of any issues as they arise
- Lead, with the help of the company members on tour, the get-ins and get-outs at each touring venue
- Act as an advocate and ambassador for New Perspectives on tour
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required